- Redlynch Daycare Centre is a not-for-profit, church-based organisation that caters for children from 6 weeks to school entry age. The Centre first opened in 1996 to offer child care services to the families of Redlynch and surrounding communities.
- We pride ourselves on our friendly educators with genuine warmth and commitment to children in our care. Our Centre provides a safe and secure environment as an extension of each childs’ family setting. We aim to ensure that your child feels happy, safe and secure in our environment.
- We provide morning tea, lunch, dessert and afternoon tea to all children. All meals are nutritious and prepared fresh on premises each day by our wonderful chef, allowing for special dietary requirements.
- We offer a great range of activities throughout the year for our families and children. Some of these may include: Zoo to You; Bike-a-thon; Centre Fair; BBQ Breakfast; Farm Animals; Excursions and our Annual Christmas Concert.
- Because of our tight integration with St. John’s Community care we instil a strong sense of community through interactions with seniors (through Seniors Week) to planting herbs in our herb garden with our disability clients.
- We believe that a high level of communication as well as trust and respect are the keys to a three-way partnership, so daily discussions, written notes and child portfolios are vital for ensuring that the needs of all parties are constantly being met.
Become a part of the Redlynch Daycare Centre community today