Redlynch Cairns QLD
Redlynch Day Care Centre is inviting proactive qualified professionals who have genuine warmth and commitment to children in our care.
You will be a passionate, experienced and motivated leader that will inspire others and lead by example.
The role is a non-contact Centre Director and is supported by an Assistant Director.
The role of director will:
- Provide opportunities for children to explore their environment and reach their full potential
- Build trust and foster relationships with families and the community
- Review and monitor continuous improvement strategies
- Support staff through mentoring, guidance and leadership
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant qualification
- Experience and commitment to the National Quality Standards
- Friendly, warm and positive approach to leadership
- The ability to thrive and can multitask in a fast paced environment
If you believe we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply now!
What we will offer you in return:
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration package including a motor vehicle
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Community participation
- A highly reputable Not-for-profit organisation
Please forward your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please contact Katie Voigt on 07 38654000
Applications close 22nd June 2018